I forgot my Windows vmware image password i want to recover it so i search on Internet i got solution reset password with ubuntu but i do not have enough time for downlaod ubuntu iso so i search another tools for reset windows password i got answer I want from following site :
Note: Some links may be offsite.
CD release, see below on how to use
- cd110511.zip (~3MB) – Bootable CD image. (md5sum: fe0d30a1c540ec6757e748c7c09e2e4f)
- usb110511.zip (~3MB) – Files for USB install (md5sum: 50ced8d2a5febe22199f99acec74e63b)
- cd100627.zip (~4MB) – Previous version CD. (md5sum: 6d80cdfbba97457e413f95a3554d9524) The files inside the USB zip are exactly the same as on the CD. See below for instructions on how to make USB disk bootable.
Floppy release (not updated anymore), see below on how to use them
- bd080526.zip (~1.4M) – Bootdisk image (md5sum: 37889e4c540504e59132bdcdfe7f9bb7)
- drivers1-080526.zip (~310K) – Disk drivers (mostly PATA/SATA) (md5sum: 72ac1731c6ba735d0ac2746a30dbc3ee)
- drivers2-080526.zip (~1.2M) – Disk drivers (mostly SCSI) (md5sum: 30172bec657c85a5f1a0b43601452fb7)
Previous versions may sometimes be found here (also my site)
NOTE: Versions before 0704xx will corrupt the disk on VISTA!
NOTE THAT THE BOOTDISK CONTAINS CRYPTHOGRAPHIC CODE, and that it may be ILLEGAL to RE-EXPORT it from your country.
if you want to reset password using cd use Bootable CD image or you can also use USB. you have to just extract that cd110511.zip and you will get iso you have to mount that iso to vmware image and you have to set boot from CD-ROM it will ask you question you have to just give answers then you will reset the windows user password
Note : Use blank password rather than using the edit password i tried with edit password with 3-4 times but not success. I checked with Windows XP and Windows 7 32 bit
For more info I am also sharing the Reset password with ubuntu.